Friday, February 27, 2009

been busy





Have been a little busy of late ... Son Andrew Ness & the girls have moved house & business
Many cardboard boxes & much wrapping paper later & a week later .....they are in...
& they are now establishing it into a comfortable home for them
& re- setting up the business in the garage.....

I have however had time to play , here are a few layouts to share
As a member of the Creative Team at "Crafty Sketches.... " Sunkissed" is my take on Wendy's
Sketch..... It is great fun being on the team with very talented ladies who have many different ideas & styles from which we can all learn, & we all have a chance to create a sketch..... something I have never done so looking forward to my turn....

"sweet you" is my entry into the black with two challenge for this month
"my dream" is my take on the white with one challenge

I am also on the CT for "Stuck!?"another team of talented scrap bookers, I am enjoying my time
here as well .. "Under the Arches" is my take on last weeks sketch
TFL

2 comments:

  1. big CONGRATS of Bw2 win!! YAY fo you lovely lady :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scrap and blog,
    greeting from Belgium.
    Louisette.
    http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/
    http://www.aufeminin.com/mon-espace/retriever6

    ReplyDelete