Friday, March 20, 2009

I just forget....

wow ... I keep forgetting to update... sometimes life just gets in the way.LOL. we have had a fun time cyber cropping on Scrapwith V forum this weekend just passed . Excellent challenges & lots of fun and games .... these pages are my takes on the set challenges...
sketch challenge set by Liz features my handsome grandson, Leigh
The Dt challenge was to be bright colours, use a transparency,multiple photos and stamp on an embellishment, pics are of granddaughter Chloe..
Challenge set by Wendy was to use products beginning with the letters to spell change
C- cardstock, H- heart, A- alphabet, N- nearly3, G- gems E- embroidery
photo is of grand-daughter Charlie

Julianne gave us the Mystery challenge, these are always fun, and this weekend was no different
it gave me the opportunity to scrap book the " Liquid Amber" next door, which I admire from my kitchen window... this is the first time I've remembered to photograph every season...

No comments:

Post a Comment