Saturday, October 2, 2010

Beginning of October

How fast the month of September flew by, it is so hard to believe another month gone.....
I am thoroughly enjoying my scrapping time and have a LO to share from Stuck on You Sketches

It was a great sketch by Becky Fleck to play with ... so pop on over and see my fellow team members fabulous takes on the sketch & join in the fun at SOUS


I loved these pics of the girls hanging out at 'Cold Rock' enjoying time together enjoying delicious icecreams  it was Sunday mid morning ...  they were  'just chillin'' after the big party celebration held the previous night for Stevie ( 2nd from left) & her twin brother's 16th birthday....
Thanks for popping by ....
Love Annette xx

4 comments:

  1. beautiful layout Millie and great photos too. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Annette! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annette! I cam by yesterday but this sketch wasn't up yet. Glad it gave me a chance to come back today and see ALL your new work! Such fab pix of your granddaughters! CAn't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete