Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SWV Think Pink Cyber Crop

October is  'Think Pink' month and in keeping with this theme Scrap with V held a fundraiser Cyber Crop, all monies raised will be donated to Be-Uplifted Inc..This is a registered fund raising group whose aim is to assist ladies & their families after the diagnosis & through the journey with help on the ground level.
There were fabulous challenges set by  the Scrap with V Design Team . 


The ATC challenge, 
all of the ATCs  will be auctioned as a set  in a silent auction at the end of voting, 
what a beautiful set to own... 

I used the Be Uplifted logo of the bra with frangipani cups & pink ribbon ties  with the inspirational words of ' Faith, Hope & Love', the dress form came from CI paper, & a rub-on pink frangipanis, gems & a pink ribbon 

A lovely sketch by Phillipa enabled me to use the 'flavour of the month' paper from the ' Lost & Found' collection from  MME
photo is of DGDs Sarah & Shannon  I have used this pic before however I think it really suited these papers 

The mystery challenge was conducted by Tarrah and I feel I have muddled my left & rights LOL !!!  happy with the finished result  though ..
 Photo is of Ness with beautiful pink hair, isn't it a great pic ... 

The DT only challenge criteria was:
feathers, hearts, doodling in pink pen, handmade ribbon or fabric flower,pink crown, scallops and a one word title ...
 I have all the criteria .. not sure about the finished result  ..

My card for the card challenge set by Belinda using stuff from my stash of K&Co bits & pieces
 Here are the examples I made for the 2 Kidz Challenges this month, the LO was a sketch & the card was to have hearts & flowers



It was a great CC and thanks to all who participated  and I can't wait for next month's as it will be held in the new Scrap with V blog @ www.scrapwithv.blogspot.com...
thanks for popping by.....
love Annette

3 comments:

  1. wow!! Annette your layouts are always amazing, simply stunning!! Love them all and the beautiful cards too. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh you sure have been busy! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorrrgeous Work Annette !!
    and look at Ness... lol !! soooo sexxy in pink :)

    ReplyDelete