Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SCRAPBUDZ BLOG CHALLENGES

Scrapbudz Boutique Blog has it's opening day today... there are three great challenges 
'Latte & Cream', which is a menu blackboard  with this month's special sweet to draw inspiration from ...
Using  the colours in the photo of the  Frozen Raspberry Tart create a LO on COFFEE or CREAM cardstock only ...
the blackboard
My take I have used Basic Grey paper & embellishments,Prima trim,  the crown & locket & ribbon from my stash .. photo is of DGD Charlie
the sketch for this month is by MOMA 
I have used papers & embellishments from Kaiser ' English Rose ' collection, Kaiser doiley , Prima & D-lish flowers, Collections butterflies 
Photo of DGD Stevie who decided to go dark for a change .... she sure looks different ... once I recovered from the initial shock I really like her 'new do' ...

The Inspiration Challenge :
I was inspired by the colours, roses, shoes, bling & the white dress;
The photos are of my friend De-Anna on her wedding day, the A2Z Scraplet chipboard  shoes have been painted & glittered, bling in bottom right corner is half of a vintage buckle 
Pop by Scrapbudz, & check out the challenges we would love for you to submit your creations 
thanks for visiting 
cheers for now 
Annette X:)

No comments:

Post a Comment