Friday, April 15, 2011

15th of the Month

I love the 15th of the month, so many new reveals 
the sketch is up on SOUS, designed by Liz Qualman & there are some beautiful LOs to inspire you by the very talented team 
I had these A2Z Scraplets gates on my work bench so basically they were my starting point LOL Ness took this photo of Charlie whilst she was staying with them at Summer holidays... I have used quite a bit of stuff from my older supplies
Black with 2 Criteria is Black cardstock base with yellow & fabric .... my fabric is the bright yellow flowers made from twisted georgette with prima centres, broderie anglaise, satin roses & ribbon.. the yellow pp is by LYB I trimmed off the white edge, 
I used liquid pearls in buttercup around the edge ( thanks Jules)photos are of Stevie .. checking to see if the camera is working LOL !!!!


is based on a scrummy sweet to have with coffee ..
LEMON LIME AND GINGER CHEESE CAKE ....
colours you can use are: lemon lime, mango
& beige on a coffe or cream cardstock base

I played with this one creating a fluted base like the pie ... Charlie is lying on the brick wall beside my marigolds ... had fun playing with these colours ..
  
Why not take a minute or two to check out these great challenges, simply click on the links in this post,  
 be inspired by the beautiful LOs created by the talented Design Teams & have a go ... remember to link them coz we would love to see your work 
Cheers for now 
Annette X:)

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful pages! I love them all! Awesome use of the gates .. funny the little things that get us started on a desogn .. LOL The black and yellow LO is so striking, it really stands out. And last one is such a great color combo. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!!!! outstanding work .... love the striking lemon and black page ..... dramatic and beautiful .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! I love the gates, and your other layouts are awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, all of these of just gorgeous!!! I love the gates on the first one and the flowers on the other two are beautiful!!! Have a wonderful week!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous all of them!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete