Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10th Sketch on SOUS

Stuck on U Sketches  has a fabulous sketch from Beggahuna to play with ...It is a multi-pic layout sketch,  so grab some photos and let's get scrapping!
I used some Websters Pages patterned paper, plus a scrap of MME, prima flowers, lace, ribbon flowers & ribbon from my stash, to create my LO of DGD Charlie-Frances dressed in her brightly coloured tulle fairy costume with a circlet of gold wired tinsel 
come on over to SOUS & check out the creations by the very talented Design Team 
create a page & share with us all by liking through 'inlinkz'
Thanks for popping by 
Cheers for now 
AnnetteX:)

4 comments:

  1. Annette, this is absolutely gorgeous ~ everything from the Webster's Pages to the photos!!!!! Beautiful colors and I love the flowers and doilies!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, I am just in love with your page! I thought it was a fabulous sketch and so love what you did with it. And of course, I love Websters ... so it's perfect in my eyes! Thanks for being such an important part of SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this the first second I seen it.. Stunning layout and those photos are too too cute.. Amazing detail as always!!
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO gorgeous Annette! Love the lace and the papers you have used, and the pictures are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete