Friday, September 2, 2011

September 2 Sketch on SOUS

Another awesome sketch from SOUS is up ... 
an original by Sandi Clarkson ... 
There is also some blog candy for the month of September 
generously donated by Alda Stevens at Flying Unicorn Store....  
the winner will be chosen from all the participants in this month's challenges.
BLOG CANDY
SKETCH
MY TAKE
photo of me taken  during the retreat at Victor Harbor SA in June,
I have used Basic Grey 'out of print' range 0f papers & embellishments
Kaiser & coralee creations alphas
Prima pebbles
pop on over to SOUS, check out the challenge, submit to share
Thanks for calling by
Cheers 
Annette X:)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Annettte! Another gorgeous page .. so glad that you scrapped yourself .. and those papers are awesome .. love love love your flowers! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the splashes of color here...beautiful layout and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette...can I tell you that I am loving every page you do, more and more!
    I love this and the papers ARE awesome and I adore what you have done!

    And my oh my...now I know why all those Granddaughters of yours are SO beautiful! Must be a family thang! LOL!

    xoxo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely layout of yourself, Annette! Love all the colors in that paper line,and your details are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this layout Annette, and what a beautiful photo of YOU!! We do not scrap ourselves enough - well done. The flowers are awesome, so colourful.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete