Friday, October 14, 2011

October 14 Sketch on SOUS

Yippee !!!!!!! 
Reveal day on SOUS ... 
the sketch was designed by the beautiful Leah & a great sketch it is ....
open to diverse interpretations which you will see if you click HERE
My take using BO Bunny Forever Fall range of papers 
chatterbox alpha & ribbon, maya road & prima flowers, MM cord, & lace from my stash
These are very different colours for me to use & I will admit it found it challenging 
Now it's your turn, pop on over to SOUS, take up the challenge, submit via the link to share & go in the draw for the blog candy 
Thanks to all for calling in 
cheers for now
Hugz 
Annette X:)

7 comments:

  1. I love this one!!! Love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Annette. I have these papers .. 2 sets .. and am so intimidated by the bright hue of them! You did a great job .. may have to lift a little! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Annette. I have this paper collection and have not yet gotten my inky fingers on it to play..LOL
    Loving your eye for detail and those colors are amazing especially that hint of turquoise, brings it all together so nicely..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout and i love the color combo you used. great take on the sketch. have a great day!
    isay :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout, Annette! The colors are amazing, and the fussy cutting rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your choice of colours here Annette, the turquoise against the autumn tones is awesome. Love what you have done with the twine and the wee turquoise rose tucked in at the bottom - cute.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the colors are just amazing...this is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete