Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27 2012- Die Cut ~ Snowman

yippee !!!!! it's Friday ... reveal day on SOUS ... 
this week the die cut challenge is : 
SNOWMAN
considering the heat of the day here down under was about 35degrees C 
I would much rather have been building one for real .... LOL ..
however here is my take on the challenge ... 
am building my Christmas card supply early ....
I used my circle cutter ...which is not technically a die .... 
& glittered my snowman with MM glitter
hand drew the top hat... 
holly leaves are DB cardstock sticker , 
christmas tree & alpha is CI,
mesh ribbon is AMM ( old as !!!!)
had the paper for quite a while, too
finished it all off with flowers & lace from my stash
why not pop on over to SOUS 
say hello to the talented DT
take up the challenge & upload to share 
thankyou for calling by 
happy scrapping
cheers 
Annette X:)

7 comments:

  1. Awww he is such a sweet "COOL" snowman....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowman and his scarf blowing in the breeze!

    Rechelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowman card Annette...Nice details
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I Love your little snowman! So many cute ideas and love that you used circles. Love his little blowing scarf and the pretty lace, very dainty!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome snowman, Annette .. they are so cute and I used to love to play in the snow .. but not anymore .. too cold for these bones .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that ribbon and the newspaper tree. Very nice! It's about 40 degrees here too...and no snow, so no snowman!! Maybe in February...
    TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete