Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another Challenge

After completing the inspiring blog hop on SCRAP THAT 
I was thrilled to be the winner of the blog hop prize of 3 Scrap That  Album kits .. 
so I'm now waiting for the postie !!!!!
there is a great sketch on the site for June 
& being a sucker for sketches decided to have a play 
I felt the Pink Paisley 'London Market' papers were perfect for my photo ..
I took this pic whilst watching the memorable flotilla on the Thames,
 part of the diamond jubilee celebrations for HRH Queen Elizabeth 2 .. 
what an amazing achievement on her part,
 & a fabulous spectacle to honour her role .. 
I felt it needed to be scrapped as part of our history... 
not sure who will get the original 
however all grandchildren will have a printed copy in their albums 
Thanks for calling by 
Happy scrapping
Cheers 
Annette X:)
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annette! definitely a very special moment in our lives to scrap and an important time in history whether you like the Queen or not... ( I love her!) she has had a remarkable life and seen and been through a lot.. beautiful layout and will become a treasure as time goes by!!

    ReplyDelete