Friday, June 1, 2012

Die Cut Challenge On SOUS

It's Friday It's Friday 
& here in the Australia it's the first day of winter !!!!! 
which is funny as the Die Cut Challenge on SOUS this this time is titled:
I Love Summer .... 

You are my Sunshine card
Die cuts used: 
Die-namics ......'rolled flower'
Sizzlets 'butterfly#12'
products used: Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, Kaiser, doodlebug & my stash 
pop on over to SOUS ..
the Design Team have created very inspiring & diverse ideas on the topic 
 take up the challenge & upload to share .
Happy Scrapping 
cheers 
Annette

5 comments:

  1. Hi Annette! Your card has brightened up my day! the sun has been hiding here all day and it feels quite cool outside.. beautiful sunshiney card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty yellow! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My rolled flowers like this never turn out this pretty! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love,love your sunny card and your gorgeous rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete