Saturday, October 13, 2012

CSI # 41

Sluething time again !!! 
Grab your forensic kits & come over to CSI for case file # 41
very pretty colours in the reveal &
 the stunning work from my fellow detectives is sure to inspire you & 
get your creative juices working 
& upload to share
LOVE LOVE LOVE
my 2 great nieces Eliza & Addison 
*2 sisters *my great nieces * sweet *loveable * adorable * precious,
. it was such a joy to meet you both & delight in your company, 
Eliza is precious & protective of her sister Addison & loved meeting her cousins, 
Addie was a little more reserved however I eventually was able to cuddle & nurse her ..
Products used: Kaiser, CSI co-ords,K&Co,MS, versa mark &  my stash
Thanks for calling by 
Happy scrapping 
Annette

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeously girly, beautifully created, lovely photo, pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so so yummy, love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete