Saturday, November 23, 2013

GIRL with the ANGEL TATTOO

Case file # 99 
is open ready for investigation
for more info 
I used a darker side of the palette 
and played with some steampunk 
what fun !!!

I met with a beautiful young lady, Corinne, at a school fete 
she was selling scrappy treasures... 
as it turns out she is an online friend who has had to close down her business
how wonderful it is to put a face to a name.... 
and 
I only live one block away (small world)
Anyhow I bought all these embellies from her ( & lots more LOL!!!)
EVIDENCE
butterflies, stripes, fabric, wood, 6 clocks
TESTIMONY
my journaling is hidden
tells the story of why my DGG has an angel tattooed on her upper right arm  
thank you for calling by 
Happy Scrapping 
hugz Annette

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Annette.. love the title and your use of the metal and steam punk embellies looks stunning!!

    ReplyDelete