Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SKETCHES with a TWIST APRIL CHALLENGE

Hello 
Today I'm sharing my LO created using a sketch by Linda Thompson 
Linda was guest sketch designer on SWAT for April 
to view the sketch 
our twist was 
ZIG ZAG
my take
 HAPPINESS 
 with my precious niece Lauren
celebrating her birthday
 and 
I'm delighted to share my post with my DGD she loves scrapping 
& asks me what papers should she use 
I give her choices & off she goes 
my only assistance was cutting the photo matt 
& penciling the zigzag lines for her to cut along 
FISHING  
here she is with her mum
it wasn't a great day for fishing however they had fun 
thanks for popping in 
Happy scrapping 
Hugz Annette 
& Charlie Frances

1 comment:

  1. Wow both of these are wonderful! I wish I had a scrapping buddy like you do Annette!

    ReplyDelete