Monday, July 27, 2015

TIME FLIES

 The beautiful Deb of BELLE PAPERIE 
asked me to design something with the 
Hearts Ease papers designed & inspired by Denise Boddey from Couture Creations
Delightedly I played & made a mini album 
My Cover 
Cover is made of Chipboard covered in calico, spine is muslin over the calico.
I sprayed calico with tattered angel mists in several colours  sorry forgot to keep which ones
as it was a hit & miss operation if one wasn't quite right I found another 
also sprayed muslin & Chantilly lace
The frame was embossed in several powders including bronze, a deep burgundy &deep green 
( my own mixture)  
Wooden wings inked in pinecone versamark 
all finished with the scrumptious velvet roses & leaves, metal flower, 
metal embellie with a clock attached & the bumble bee.
  The clasp is two brass embellishments folded to slide together
glued onto the front & back of book 
face page .. wooden frame, velvet ribbon, velvet primulas, pink tipped leaves, metal butterfly embossed, lace, muslin and wired glass beads
page 1... fussy cut flowers, lace, metal handle, seam binding 
  Page 1 lifts up for photo and/or journalling...  text stamp,butterfly sticker,
 Martha Stewart edge punch

Page 2 ... fussy cutting, wooden doily, muslin, lace, velvet flowers, metal clock with bumble bee
leaves & wired glass beads
Page 3 ... pocket with 2 tags for photo or journalling 
 
page 4 ... 
Page 5 .... opens 
for journalling
page 6 
back page & inside cover 
Back page lifts up for further journalling 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my little book as much as I enjoyed creating it 
Pop over & visit Deb in her beautiful store BELLA PAPERIE 
Happy Scrapping my Friends 
Hugz Annette 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Annette! I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Each page is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Beautiful Annette!

    ReplyDelete