Tuesday, December 22, 2015

MINI- CONCERTINA for CHRISTMAS


Hello to all & huge welcome my blog today 

Christmas is nearly upon us & 
I made this cute mini using the gorgeous Victoria Christmas pack
available also in downloadable form….

This is a quick project to make for that last minute gift giving idea.

I used a small box with a flip lid however you could one with a lid
Cut the out slide images & mount onto card stock,

Ink the edges
Cut 5 pieces of card to fit into box of your choice
Ink the edges
Flip over & make strip hinges about 1 inch wide
Firmly crease through the centre length wise
Adhere to back of each card ….   
Decorate each card separately being mindful it must fold to fit into gift box ..
pg 1
pg 2.
 pg 3.
 pg 4.
 pg 5. 


To complete the box, paint & trim with lace around sides

cut one of the smaller santa images ..

mount & decorate the top. 
I added some gold sparkle & beads.

box lid


 


·         Note : these could be made as separate tags if desired,

I hope you like my gift idea

Check out all the wonderful products available on MegsGarden

I’m sure you’ll find something you ‘just have to add to your stash’


Wishing you all a blessed & joyous  Christmas &

may your New Year be filled with love, peace & happiness

Hugz Annette  

No comments:

Post a Comment