Monday, May 30, 2016

WEDDING HAPPINESS

Today I'm sharing two layouts I created using the new range from MEG's GARDEN
 available as a download you can print yourself 
12 x12papers 
card makers packs 
or paper crafter packs 
It's such a soft delicate & very romantic pink 
I have used photos from my niece's wedding last October 
JOYOUS 
Pale pink card base with white card trimmed & distressed
all papers are inked in pale pink versamark
I fussy cut the spring blossoms to surround the paper doily.
die cut leaves using Cottage Cutz ' leafy foliage' 
cut tags, butterfly & advertising from ephemera sheet
velvet flowers #  20265 Carabella Rose Posy - fairy pink
tassles # ft68 Dusty Pink & ivory tassel 
spots of walnut ink & pale pink gems complete the picture 
SWEET MOMENT 
 
 After I had finished all my projects I had these beautiful ephemera pieces left
I mounted them all on Kraft cardstock, distressed & inked the edges 
The photo is mounted on Kraft, pink stripe & I used 3D tape to raise it.
then arranged all my small framed pictures around the photo
papers # 20192 Rose Quartz Papercrafter Pack
velvet flowers # 20265 Carabella Rose Posy - fairy pink
cream cherry blossoms
leaves & pale green twine
finish the Layout 
thankyou for calling by 
Happy Scrapping
 hugz Annette

1 comment: