Saturday, September 17, 2016

Life's Simple Pleasures....

Hello All
Today I wish to share with you the mini album I made with the deeeevine
' Watercolour in Blue' papers from MEG'S GARDEN
I love working in blue & these beautiful papers are a joy 
available in various sizes to suit all forms of scrapping 
visit HERE
I titled my album 'Life's Simple Pleasures' as we can all
Cherish, Imagine,Laugh, Create,Dream, Inspire, Live & Smile

Title

Front cover

Spine
I covered the album with fabric which is slightly padded on the front 
adding the blue heart which has extra padding, the buttons are stitched on
a pretty spray of flowers & butterfly to finish.
for the spine I used 6 eyelets & threaded torn matching fabric through ..
 
Inside front Cover


page 1 
page 2

page 3


page 4

page 5
page6


page 7

page 8

inside back cover

transparency page between pages 2 & 3


transparency page between pages 6 & 7
Hope you enjoyed looking at my mini as much as I enjoyed making it; 
If you would like to visit 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNNxP5_ro0&feature=youtu.be
the lovely Meg Foreman created this for me ...
Thank you Meg so much 

Cheers for now
 Happy Scrapping 
hugz Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment