Saturday, January 17, 2009

Time Flies....

It has been fantastic having my twin grandchildren visiting
I can't believe how fast the time has flown by .......
My"taxi " has been busy ... whilst they have caught up with rellies and friends
My brother's son is 11 months older than Leigh & they are both
self-confessed "nerds", Leigh has spent quite a few days there, which is great
'cause all his cousins are ..GIRLS...so he had a boy to hang out with...
Steviee, the social butterfly , caught up with two friends she started school with,
they have always remained in contact, the last time they saw each other was 3 years ago.
Leigh is an avid reader, he has finished 3 books of the "twilight" series...
and has started another. I am pleased to say , Steviee,who is not a reader,
has finished 1.5 books of the same series.
the holiday is quickly coming to an end... we all fly to Cairns on Tuesday 20
I'm staying for a week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment