Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow !!! have I been busy the last few days...I have 2 of my grandchildren
down on holidays.... We've been catching up with family and friends...
We had a family get together on New Years Day, which I must say was
an extremely hot day... must have been I was in the pool...... LOL
In December we had a great day at the Create '08 with Heidi Swapp
I have just completed these layouts of that day.


It was so much fun meeting up with members of the SWV forum again,
we were very early birds, so we are fueling up with a coffee to kick start our day

2 comments:

  1. loooove you LOs!! Very cool Heidi stuff in there :0) & cheers for putting in the beautiful pic of me ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts Millie, pitty I missed being there early.

    New Years Day was an extremely hot day. I must put up those pics in my blog LOL!!

    ReplyDelete