Thursday, April 2, 2009

just a busy bee


my take on the 123 challenge for March

layout for crafty sketches, I am completing an 8x8 album of grandaughter Shannon, using these sketches.. a great way of getting an album done.

Sketch challenge for March on SWV forum

Challenge on SWV forum Autumn browns with a sepia photo.. grand daughter Charlie

Yet another challenge a scraplift of a Jolene Pinear layout ... grand daughter Stevie..


My daughter, DJ and family gave me several " pandora" beads for my birthday, one of which is a bee with a golden crown, for a queen bee who is always "busy". I treasure the love and sentiments that go into the beads selected. boy oh boy how right she was, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind,
I'm preparing for the CC at ScrapwithV this weekend, I am setting the Mystery Layout....

3 comments: