Tuesday, April 28, 2009

last week in april already


have had a bit of playtime in the scrap room the card above is my take on a card sketch on a CC at scrapbudz

my simply diviiine red shoes, so comfortable,they perfectly match my red patent bag which was fluke buying as I didn't have the bag with me when shopping, the LO is my take on the sketch challenge for April on "scrap with V" forum

beautiful early morning in north Queensland Easter 2008, this LO is my take on the "scrapping word pictures" challenge

my beautiful butterfly just hung there and let me take photos with the flash, it's hanging on my weeping fig, I also have a pic of it with wings spread open, this LO was done for a colour challenge
at scrapbudz, orange being the main colour

another challenge for April was for an 8x12 layout using lace, stitching& strip journalling I love the soft pink gorgette roses as the trim found them in a lovely gift store at Brighton Qld.
tfl

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Millie. love that card too...so simple but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts Millie and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy Millie!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete