Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a few challenges


last month on "scrap with v" a challenge was set by Lindy, we were to scraplift a LO created by Christiane Muller ... this is my take on Christiane's beautiful work. The photo is of me with my friend, Lesley taken last year.

purple is the colour of this week's colour challenge on "scrapbudz" forum, had fun creating this LO, the daisies were photographed in my back garden, sadly they were affected by dry weather I will be replanting them very shortly...

blind challenge on "scrapbudz" forum, was much fun.. I really enjoy these challenges, the photos were taken in the Sydney Botanical Gardens last November..

last weeks colour was lemon/ yellow on "scrapbudz" colour challenge, daisies & daffodils are my favourite flowers , so have really enjoyed doing LOs with flowers, I have decided to do an album of flowers ...
TFL

1 comment:

  1. beautiful layouts annie ...love all of your work
    hugz Eve
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete