Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 23 rd


have had some fun doing various challenges this week, aside from my class kits for Ness, pop over to
http://shopping.scrapbookingwithvanessa.com.au/  
to see all the wonderful kits designed by the DT available through the store, new kits are released monthly
I had a helping hand whilst doing my kits

 
frankie decided she should assist

I visited ARTistic, enjoyed this challenge the inspiration was gleaned from a Pro Hart painting
each month they feature a different artist & painting





I also entered a LO in the  Prima BAP


I loved these photos of Chloe, I used a couple previously however thought this sketch was an ideal way to show all  the photos
scrap the girls is probably a logical place for me to go with 5 grand daughters so thought " may as well"


the corduroy coat & bonnet Charlie is wearing was her mummy's. My mum made it for Daajan 24 years prior to this photo.. it is now back in my tin trunk with all the other treasures :)
TFL

1 comment:

  1. Oh just look at Frankie...gorgeous!! Your layouts are beautiful as usual. You did really well with the BAP. Found it hard!!

    ReplyDelete