Saturday, August 14, 2010

Scrapping up a Storm

the Scrap with V Cyber crop was last weekend I have been busy doing these LOs
the theme was"VINTAGE" .. and what fun to get some old pics out of the cupboard & scrap them
 
my take on the DT only challenge 
required  lace, pearls, music,gas light, fringe & tassel, old page
the photo is of my Mum's debut I scanned the newspaper cutting 
 
the mystery challenge sey by Kim


the scrap lift was set by Jodi ... my lift of a LO created by Ingvild Bolme


Sketch Challenge pics of my brother Graeme & I

5-4-3-2-1- Challenge set by Phillipa
my mum on the left ... just love the old car ..

4 comments:

  1. all stunning layouts Millie, love them all. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your new work Annie ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! havn't you been working your little fingers to the bone ;0) all your LO's look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww !! honestly... this was a fantastic theme and you've done an amaaazing job on those LOs Millie !! love them !!

    ReplyDelete