Sunday, August 28, 2011

August Release on A2Z Scraplets

The August releases are up on A2Z Scraplet's blog... great examples of using the very versatile chipboard titles
pop on over to HERE & check my fellow DT members fabulous layouts 
my examples using A2Z Scraplet titles:
I have used the  Teresa Collins products
The girls were heading off to an 18th birthday party 
Bo Bunny & Kaiser patterned paper,Bo Bunny embellishments, Fiskars border punch,
Petaloo & Green Tara flowers,
photo is of Stevie's friend Lizzay
These older papers & embellishments from my stash are from 'the yellow bicycle' range
delightful photo of Charlie taken by Auntie Ness on Christmas Day 2010
mixture of old & new products from sassafras lass, Kaiser, K&Co, MME,
the scruffy dog answers to "Spunky"
he has been a faithful companion to my DD & her children for 10 years, 
DD rescued him from the pound
we are not sure of his age ... about 14 years

my last LO is using the heart flowers & snail which I have shaded with inks
again using products from my stash Sassafras, Kaiser, MME,
Charlie in the garden with our cat 'Johnnie' who is not usually friendly to children however seems to like smooching to Charlie
Thanks for calling by 
Cheers 
Annette X:)

No comments:

Post a Comment