Sunday, September 4, 2011

Black with 2 September Challenge

Firstly I will start by saying I'm delighted to have been invited 
to extend my term with Black with 2.. 
I really enjoy being on the team & have worked with some fabulously talented ladies.
I wish to send my best wishes to the outgoing members .. 
thankyou so much ladies for your encouragement & inspiration .. 
may you continue to inspire others in whatever new ventures come your way .. 
A huge warm welcome to the new team
some of whom have been together previously ...
 it's going to be a fun time & I'm looking forward to working with you all 
this month's challenge on BW2 is:
using BLACK CARDSTOCK BASE with YELLOW AND BLUE .
*please remember as no other colours are permitted keep your entries true to the criteria.
pic is DGD Stevie on the beach at Caloundra
pop on over to BW2, check out the fabulous layouts from my fellow DT members, 
be inspired to take up the challenge & submit to share
thanks for dropping by 
cheers for now 
Annette X:)

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty LO!! Love all the ribbon and lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous.. a pretty layout in spite of using only black blue and yellow!!

    ReplyDelete