Friday, December 16, 2011

SOUS ~ Die cut challenge "baking for the holidays"

I so hope this pre-set post works...

Today is Reveal Day for the Die Cut team on SOUS
.... "Baking for the Holidays" ...
the title 'Season's Greetings' was given to me by a very dear friend 
... I'm not sure what cart it's from ...  
" Every Christmas my mum used to make this yummy pudding
some years it would have the traditional coins in it 
which added to the excitement 
I now have taken up the tradition" ... 
the photo is from last Christmas 
Pop on over to SOUS, check out the inspirational work by a very talented team
take up the challenge & upload to share
Thanks for stopping by 
Cheers for now
Annette xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow Annette.. Your die cuts layouts are as beautiful as the sketch ones.. I adore the details on this layout and your pudding story sounds so sweet..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is Gorgeous Annette and whatever kind of pudding that is, it sure looks Yummy! I love all the distressing on your layout, I really wish I could do more of it but I always think mine looks to ruffed and old, nothing how yours looks, so pretty and looks like it should be that way, gorgeous!
    ((Hugs)) and Merry Christmas, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page. Your embellishments are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job on this challenge. So very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat page!
    Love the colors and showing off those great
    treats! Yum!
    I totally agree with what Theresa said!
    Oh, and that cart for the title, I do believe is
    Beyond Birthday's

    I can't believe the big day is almost here...give
    my love to Ness and family!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! I love the subdued colors you've chosen and the way you've distressed your background paper. What an awesome job you've done with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete