Found this site whilst blog hopping ( snooping around)... way cool !!!!!
had to have a go at solving the first Case
riddled with lime -
Choose one (or more) of the following to inspire your journaling:
- Document something mad or crazy or silly.
- Journal using a numbered list.
- Write your story on a tag or series of tags
- Craft your journaling in the form of an invitation.
- Write your journaling as riddles (e.g., Q&A).
- Journal in rhyme - Write a poem using end rhyme or internal rhyme.
- Inspiration Words: chaos, time, random - Use these as a jumping off point to craft your journaling.
Changes ---- part of growing up! ---- brunette Feb 2010. blonde Nov 2010
..... Stevie has made a series of hair colour choices the past 12 months,
the hairdressers have loved her & the bank account trembled ... LOL!!!
why not check the site out
Thanks for calling by
Cheers for now