Friday, January 20, 2012

JANUARY 20 Sketch on SOUS

TGIF ..... a great day today for two reasons .... 
1. my DGD Charlie turns 6 today ...
how those years have flown by !!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART 
XXXXX
2. it's reveal day on SOUS 
a fabulous sketch by Nanne.....

For my take I used a photo of DGD Stevie's friend Lizzay on her graduation formal night ... 
products used include : 
Pink Paisley, K&Co, Prima, Zva, 
with lace from my goodies box ..
why not visit SOUS??? 
say hello to the team & our Guest Designer Debbie Burns,
take up the challenge 
submit to share
We would love to see you there...
thanks for calling by
Cheers for now
Annette X:)

7 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous wow love it to bits!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, this is gorgeous!!!! What beautiful papers and photo!!! And a Happy Birthday to Charlie!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Annette, this is absolutely gorgeous .. I love the soft color pallette youi've used along with the lace and adorable cherubs! Always love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like a model in that photo! So pretty....
    Good grief, are all you Aussie ladies THAT gorgeous?
    (Kinda like us Cali girls? LMBO!)
    If I can get over being silly....

    I ADORE this page, love the paper choices and the
    mix of flowers and printed embellies...just perfection!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond gorgeous Annette.. I really have fallen in love with your scrapping style.. the soft colors and a little distressing.. So Shabby chic!!
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annette, this is exquisite! Absolutely amazing. I adore everything about it. Happy Birthday Charlie!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete