Friday, February 10, 2012

SOUS ~ Die cut challenge

It's Friday & I am on HOLIDAYS ... 
yay !!!! 
I am in Melbourne visiting my aunties, 
one of whom turns 93 at the end of February
The SOUS die cut Challenge theme is 
'You've got Mail'
for my take on the challenge I made a card
products: Die-namics con tempo cage, paper mania, BG, K&Co & kindyglitz
Pop on over to SOUS and check out how the DT interpreted ' You got Mail'
Take up the challenge, link to share 
Thanks for calling by
Happy Scrapping 
Cheers for now Annette X:)

6 comments:

  1. Annette.. Oh my word, this is gorgeous.. I love your soft colors and the little bird with the letter.. super cute!!
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly elegant. Soft and sweet. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project!
    I adore the fussy cut blooms you've added
    and the postcard, birdie and cage...all goes
    together so very well! Adore it!

    Have fun with your time away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty and Elegant! Love the touch of sparkle and that is the cutest little bluebird!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette, this is beautiful!!!! Love your fussy cut flowers, the blue bird and birdcage.. Great touch adding the little buttons!!! I love it!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete