Friday, April 6, 2012

SOUS ~ Die cut challenge ' Spring is in the Air'

Today is Good Friday
I take this opportunity to wish you all a safe,happy & blessed Easter...
tomorrow I head out of Brisbane for a family get together
will be great to catch up with my brothers, my SILs &
other family members who can make it...
should be a lot of fun !!!!!
Today is also reveal day on SOUS !!!
the theme of the die cut challenge is :
'SPRING is in the AIR'

" Wishing you Springtime Happiness" card
Sizzlits Die ...... swallow
created my bluebirds carrying the banner of wishes
Pop on over to SOUS
check out the beautiful work by the talented DT
take up the challenge & link to share
thanks for calling by
Happy Scrapping
Cheers for now
Annette X:)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Good Friday!!! I am kinda bummed that I am going to miss church today but someone's got to stay home w/ all the sicko's! LOL!
    Thank you for your kind Easter wishes! I know yours will be wonderful with being with family!
    Love the card and LOVE the design with the birdies and the banner! CUTE!

    Do wish Ness a Happy Easter from me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Springtime card with the birds, flowers and banner! Such fun!

    Hope you have a great Easter weekend! And yes, do tell Ness hello .. we miss her.

    And congrats on your CSI .. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, love the tulle and the applique flowers with those pretty bluebirds and the doodling! Sounds like your going to have a wonderful Easter with Family and Friends, Enjoy and Happy Easter!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice card Annette , I like the softness of it like how you used the twine...
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, beautiful colors and textures. wishing you a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Annette.......love the tule and the blue birds holding the banner. Happy Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design. Love those sweet birds with the banner. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I love the serene colors and all the precious details. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty...I love the banner-carrying birdies! :)

    ReplyDelete