Sunday, October 21, 2012

CSI # 42

Another case file is open on CSI
so grab your kits 
it's sleuthing time again
I played with some texture paste & crackle this week 
for my background

 my NECESSITIES at nearly 7
part of the testimony was to list 12 things you can't live without
Charlie listed : 
1.my mum & grannie, 2.my friends, 3.dancing & dress-ups, 4.Stella(my puppy), 5.Charlie bear(stuffed toy), 6.reading,drawing & colouring,7.pretty dresses, 8.Harry Potter(dvd's), 9.green apples,10.cold water, 11.school, 12. my comfortable bed,
come on over & check out how the my fellow detectives solved the case
start investigating & upload to share  
Thank you for calling by, I truly appreciate your comments
Happy Scrapping
Annette

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annette, I just love your feminine and pretty style, so many gorgeous things on this layout.. really looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page ... your are rocking over there at CSI!

    ReplyDelete