Thursday, July 11, 2013

SKETCH with a TWIST

the secret is out 
as of 1st of August I am  to be the sketch designer on 
haven't designed sketches for quite some time so it was very exciting
to be invited on board 
I hand draw as I'm not techno savvy (wish I was)  however I aim to learn
 welcome also new members  on the design team
Nicole Knopke 
Julene Matthews
*****************************
the new sketch challenge for July is up
a wonderful sketch by Jules 
her last for SWAT & it's a beauty 
click HERE to see
& be inspired by my talented team mates 
my take
COMME LE TEMPS PASSE 
(as time goes by)
this was my gift to my son for his 50th birthday 
I forgot to take a pic of it framed
and yes... 
 its the same teddy a bit faded
 however he looked great in his bow tie at the party
supply list
papers & embellies by TOGA 
frames: unsure
chevrons: kaiser paper
butterflies: collections
washi tape my stash

thanks for visiting 
Happy Scrapping
Hugz Annette x

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Annette.. I absolutely love this layout of yours.. Such an amazing rustic feel to it..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Annette I am sure your sketches will be wonderful.. love your take on the July sketch, what a lovely pressy it will be for your son!!

    ReplyDelete