Saturday, August 3, 2013

CSI # 83

Calling all detectives .. grab your forensic kits 
new case file on the books at CSI 
#83
My case solving LO
RETREAT TIME
this is the back of my station wagon chokkers with my friend's & my stuff for our week away 
we had a fab retreat one of the highlights was our Bush Christmas night 
we are now organizing next year's get-away....


supplies:
Prima, Fancy pants, Websters, 7 gypsies, twinery, green tara, 
Martha Stewart, versamark, inkadoo stamp, Tim Holtz ink
bibs & bobs from my stash

detectives be aware
there is a bonus this month 
Scrap 365 ( UK scrap magazine)& CSI 
have a joint CASE FILE for month of August 
Happy Scrapping 
Thanks so much for calling by 
hugz Annette

1 comment:

  1. This looks fabulous Annette! and I can imagine all the goodies you had packed in the back too!

    ReplyDelete