Thursday, August 1, 2013

SWAT AUGUST CHALLENGE

Today is reveal day on 
the first sketch by AMG ( that's me) 
in my new position as sketch designer
I'm not techno savvy so my sketches are hand drawn 
check it out HERE 
the TWIST for this month is to 
use a SAFETY PIN 
THE TEAM
this photo is of the BE UPLIFTED inc. team of volunteers
BUi. is a charity raising funds 
to assist women, men & their families on their breast cancer journey
in a practical & ground level way.
It was founded by Barb & Wendy ( in white shirts)
 both survivors 
my TWIST
  safety pins are linked to make a chain for the bird cage
 
 products used  
papers ... creative imaginations
flowers... green tara, d-lish scraps 
leaves & flourish ... prima
alpha ... thickers
ink... versa mark
punch... martha stewart
bits & pieces from my stash  

 This month we are partaking in a cross promotion with 
add a hand made embellishment & share in the fun 
(mine is my chain of safety pins)
thanks for visiting & leaving some lovin' 
Happy Scrapping 
hugz Annette 

9 comments:

  1. HI Annette, I love your sketch and am giving this one a go if its ok for internationals to apply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroleanne, look forward to you joining us on SWAT... don't forget to upload on 'SHOW us your STUFF' by adding something handmade as well as the safety pin (our twist)as we are having a cross promotion .. cheers for now .. hugz Annette

      Delete
  2. That is a fantastic sketch Annette, and I love your layout, what a great twist too!! I don't think I have ever heard of using a safety pin on a layout before!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with this sketch.Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annette!
    I love your sketch, and your layout is divine!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for playing along with us at SUYS and for letting us use your gorgeous sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome and I love the safety pins on it. Such a clever idea... I wouldn't know how to do a sketch other than draw either :D not techo savvy at all :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annette loving that pink Awesome layout! thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annette! Love your layout! Thanks for playing along at SUYS and thanks for the sketch. It was awesome!! Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Annette, Very Pretty and Pink...awesome layout! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete