Friday, September 27, 2013

New September sketch on SOUS

Can you believe it's nearly October ????? 
It's 3 weeks since my cruise & believe me I'd do it again tomorrow
the hardest decisions to make was 
what to wear & what to eat .... 
any hoo back to reality !!!
fun time for happy scrappers
 Today  is reveal day on SOUS 
a very pretty sketch by Sandi Clarkson 
PRECIOUS MOMENT
with
my darling grand daughter & niece/god daughter 
we were celebrating Lauren's birthday at a restaurant by the river
two beautiful girls whom I love dearly 
products used: papers by TOGA, embellies by K&Co, punch by MS, ribbons, lace & washi tape my stash
pop on over to SOUS see the beautiful LOs by the team 
take up the challenge & upload to share 
Happy Scrapping 
hugz Annette

5 comments:

  1. Hi this is a very pretty layout, love the bird and flowers, precious indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes why is the year flying by sooo fast!!! This layout is so pretty, and love the photo!! Your ribbon under the photo sets it all off wonderfully! I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in that picture btw ... lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Annette, such gorgeous details. And a stunning photo to boot... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete