Monday, September 30, 2013

AN EXPERIMENTAL SCRAP

There is nothing better than blog hopping to get the creative juices working
we can glean so much from the extremely talented & inspirational artists 
in so many diverse styles.... 
I have learned so much & I thank each one of the artists
through them I have seen a little bit of this or that 
to study, learn & experiment with
my point to this being I found this interesting site
so I played.......
I lifted this beautiful layout 
MEMORIES by Evgenia Petzer
and created 
THOUGHTFUL
Thanks so much for visiting & leaving your words of encouragement 
it is truly appreciated 
Happy Scrapping 
hugz Annette

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is a beautiful layout, love the flowers around the doiley.. gorgeous photo too.. I hope things are well with you!!

    ReplyDelete