Sunday, September 1, 2013

SWAT SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

Sketches with a Twist September Challenge Reveal 
sketch is HERE 
Challenge is to use 
EMBOSSING (heat or dry)
Boy O Boy !!!!
I haven't dragged out my heat tool or embossing powders etc. in an age 
so decided to play 
 I dry embossed my strips through the cuttlebug to create the frame 
then used Pipe Dream eucalypt & wineglass powders to highlight the timber grooves. 
then splattered some heat embossing on my background paper.. 
what fun .. even DH was intrigued!!! LOL !!!
 
'BEAUTIFUL' 
flowers die cut leaves & butterflies

fussy cut crown, die cut leaves more flowers & a butterfly
Quote reads: 
'Nothing makes a GIRL more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL'
products used: Bo Bunny papers & embellishments,
 Kaiser, Green Tara & D-lish scraps Flowers, 
Cottage Cutz leafy foliage die cut from MEGS GARDEN
Pipe Dream embossing powders,  
I truly appreciate your visits  
&  lovely words of encouragement
Thank You
Happy Scrapping 
hugz Annette 

No comments:

Post a Comment