Sunday, March 9, 2014

SKETCH with a TWIST

a bit behind in my blogging 
March 1st was reveal day for 
the SKETCH
the TWIST
use packaging on your LO 
my take
PERFECT ROSE
blooming in my brother's garden 
 
my sweet granddaughter 
has been named 'Junior DT Member'
she is so excited that 'Ms. Kim' liked her work so much
next thing she'll want her own blog !!!!
Charlie has been scrapping for quite some time & comes to crop days with me
here is her take
FRIENDS TOGETHER 
she has been forgiven for not having packaging
just this once !!!!

thanks for calling by 
Happy Scrapping 
Hugz Annette xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Annette, and wow I reckon you grand daughter is a fabulous little scrapper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.... such cool layouts I just adore the top one and the photo is sooooo beautiful... you rocked it Annette.

    ReplyDelete