Wednesday, August 20, 2014

BLACK with 2 for AUGUST

Loved the colours for the BW2 challenge this month
The beautiful photo featured on my LO was on facebook 
(all credit to unknown original photographer).. 
After the recent tragedies in the world .. 
I felt it epitomized a sense of FREEDOM & LOVE ..
it bought comfort to me ( & joy to my heart) 
as I prayed for global peace, understanding 
& uplifted devastated families at this time...
EPITOME of LOVE & FREEDOM
my collage shows closeups 
die cut leaves, blue seam binding, bunting with bakers twine & brads,
mixture of patterned papers, Authentique Megs Garden & bazzil Spot
 Come visit us on BW2 ..
See the inspirational work by my fellow DT members
take up the challenge & share with us 
via Mr Linky

Thanks for popping by
Happy Scrapping
Cheers Annette 


No comments:

Post a Comment