Monday, August 18, 2014

SKETCH TIME on SCRAP365

SORRY  :(
I mucked up my scheduled timer
had a hoot of a time at the retreat
*********
 popping in quickly to reveal the sketch for August
at present I'm away on a retreat
meeting up 
with friends of old & new .. 
So I have scheduled this post hopefully it works !!!!
THE SKETCH
LIFE is BEAUTIFUL
my friend Wendy co-founder of BE UPLIFTED inc.
a breast cancer charity assisting women on their journey 
with practical & financial needs
CLOSE UPS


doodling, fussy cutting, gems, glass beads, metal dragon flies,
prima leaves flowers & papers, kaiser flowers, 
Hope you are inspired to create & upload to share
cheers for now 
hugz Annette x 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annette! Hope this finds you well.. this looks so lovely, great take on the fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete