Tuesday, May 31, 2016

LIVE TODAY ... WALL HANGING ..


Hello there 
So great you called by 

Today I'm sharing the wall hanging created with one tiny piece of 
CHANTILLY CREAM remaining of this beautiful range of papers 
available from MEGS GARDEN 

LIVE TODAY



I gessoed a piece of board, 
adhered muslin using gel medium
and then sprayed in several colours,
(walnut, gold & mission bells brown)
The woven mesh was a placemat bought at a jumble sale
(I just knew would come in handy one day) LOL !!!
was adhered over the muslin Brick work stencilled onto Kraft with my faithful pinecone versamark,
 I adhered lace under on left & over on the right side
The white card inked and I then glued hessian & narrow lace.

I bronze embossed my frame & butterfly were then adhered frame 
&  the 'live TODAY' ,was glued to the centre of the frame with 3D tape

To finish off the  base  I used  part of a crochet doily,
 a dangly earring, 
hessian flowers, bronze key and leaves with a twist of dodo vine. 

Top right corner has bronzed butterfly, hessian butterfly 
velvet flowers, leaves & a cameo
To hang I crocheted a loop in string & tied a knot to finish 

other products available at MEGS GARDEN are:

Chantilly Cream
dodo vine
pink velvet flowers & velvet leaves
lace 

Please take some time and scroll through the MEGS GARDEN  blog to view
 all the fantastic work from the GARDEN TEAM 

Happy Scrapping 
hugz Annette x

1 comment: