Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I'M WAY BEHIND

Wow I cannot believe how far behind I am in posting .. 
Holidays & cloudy weather have kind of put a halt to a few things 
Firstly I flew to Adelaide & 
then after a relaxing day & a good nights sleep
we drove round to Port Lincoln for the E2C retreat..
what an amazing time!!!!
Jules & I had a super time on the drive, 
I enjoyed the trip immensely being the tourist seeing a bit more of the Australian country side .. 
Driving with Jules is an experience, 
good driver, safe driver and outspoken driver, 
idiots on the road BEWARE .. LOL !!! 
We sure laughed, chatted & planned or maybe I should say schemed.. 
more about that much later.. 
E2C was/is the most amazing experience.. 
this was my second year of attending & i so loved catching up with friends & meeting with many online friends 
the whole room is filled with positive vibes 
it's an on going party with lots of scrapbooking 
Our teachers this year were 
fabulous LOUISE NELSON & beautiful WILNA FUSTENBURG
awesome awesome awesome!!!!
 many new techniques and lots of fun
sadly though it comes to an end.
So lots of hugz, sweet goodbyes and catch you online
we all made our ways in various directions.
that kind of catches you up with some of my news 
stay tuned there's more to come
meanwhile 
Happy Scrapping
hugz Annette x
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment