Wednesday, April 19, 2017

ART FRAME ..

Hello all 
catching up on my blogging today 
there is a saying 
'Stop the world I want to get off'
I don't want to get off I would like it to slow just a little 
Recently I traveled to Victoria for a retreat & one of the classes was titled
WHERE IT FALLS
we gathered bits of nature & the created whatever came to mind
I gathered & brought it home to complete 
it was such fun to think outside the box a little & combine
gathered bits with papers from SHERLOCK JOURNAL VOL II
my base is mdf which is coated in gel medium & crumpled dictionary tissue paper,
I then tore some corrugated cardboard, frayed hessian & inked paper 
I continued layering with Meg's Garden papers from my stash plus hand made paper 
& a printed acetate frame


 the ART piece & the alphabet are scraps 
left from my mini album in another post

I finished my OTP with my gathered pieces of
 gum leaves, gumnuts & other strange pieces wire,
 broken windscreen, bits of cork & string.
  
I loved the grunge of these papers 
Ready for some more Sherlock?
The journal papers are ready for you!
Available printed or digital download
18 papers - 8.3x11"; pages for journal are 5x7.5"
Preview of papers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83YlrrTtba8
 
I hope this has inspired you to play a little more with your art
thanks for popping by 
Happy scrapping
Hugz Annette x


No comments:

Post a Comment