Saturday, July 1, 2017

JOURNAL of UPLIFTING QUOTES

Hello & Welcome to my blog, 
Hoping this finds you well 
Today I'm sharing my final project using 
the 'LAVANDE' collection from 
MEG'S GARDEN
 I love making journals & generally use them as gifts
so I write uplifting quotes for the recipient 
to dwell or meditate upon.

FRONT COVER

Chipboard shape is rubbed with inka gold purple & silver,
I cut the lavender flowers to fit in the metal medallion then poured glossy accents over to fill
INSIDE COVER & FACING PAGE
Die cut leaves, paper doily frame & flowers tied with a lilac bow

PAGES 2 & 3
Hand dyed lace, organza ribbon with flowers & leaves
the quote reads:
'Love yourself first & everything else falls into place'
PAGES 4 & 5
 Lavender with a touch of green flowers with green gems 
to add some sparkle
quote:
'Encourage yourself, Believe in yourself & Love yourself,
Never doubt who you are.'
PAGES 6 & 7
A mixture of flowers in the made shades from the purple spectrum, 
a painted frame to replicate the circlet of lavender 
on the opposite page 
quote:
'Be yourself because an original is always worth more than a copy'
PAGES 8 & 9
A delicate piece of embroidered lace is trimmed with a satin ribbon.the flowers have a pinkier tone 
which adds another level of  femininity .. 
quote: 
'you are more powerful than you know & beautiful just as you are...'

I hope you enjoyed my little journal & 
I helped to inspire you to create one for yourself.. 
Happy Scrapping
Hugz Annette x 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment