Tuesday, August 1, 2017

OMMM MOODIVERSARY #4

This challenge is absolutely so much fun, 
great variety of colours &textured images to be inspired by 
you can just let your mind wander, grab your colours & let the creative juices flow
I really never imaginedcreating like this 
I thought I'd just have a dabble 
now I'm itching to get other projects done so I can play.... 
the challenge hosted by renowned mixed media artists 
DeeDee Catron & Jenn Engles 
to celebrate their anniversary 

MOOD BOARD

this piece was inspired by the stormy clouds on the second row 
and the tree on bottom row

STORMY TIMES 
I started with clear gesso, smeared with Stamperia Crackle medium
then painted the background with water colour paints 
The wooden tree I roughly painted with black & brown to add light & shade
 I love this quote: 

' Trees which endure the stormiest of times grow the strongest and most beautiful, ditto how your stormy times can encourage you to thrive and bloom into your mightiest you.'

Happy Crafting 
Hugz Annette 


No comments:

Post a Comment