Thursday, May 10, 2018

Altered Journal

hello my friends 
 today I'm sharing my altered journal I made with the papers from
Meg's Garden
 I found this lovely little book at a book stall 
it was a very good price 
$3.00 bargain !!!!

I glued four pages together then tore out seven to allow room for added embellishments 
then painted all pages with gesso

I covered the book with selected papers , then the spine , trimming the join with cream lace & pink ribbon, then added a coloured metal butterfly


inside cover & facing page have random stamping,  a sticker frame from my stash
& a fussy cut butterfly 

paper, lace, doilies, ribbon, beads & fussy cut butterflies
"TURN YOUR CANT'S INTO CANS & DREAMS INTO PLANS'

Fussy cut hydrangeas, doilies, mesh ribbon, beads & tied bow with tails
'GO CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAMS'
 Papers, scrap of Valencia lace, cream ribbon & fussy cut flowers
'EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL'
Striped paper, fussy cut lavender, beads, ribbon, laces & muslin
'AND LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED'
 I really enjoy making journals with uplifting quotes to give as gifts
Meg's Garden papers & ephemera are perfect for this 
you can buy them as a digital download as well 
thank you for visiting 
Happy Scrapping
Hugz Annette x 



1 comment:

  1. Oh I absolutely adore this book you made Annette. It turned out gorgeously. Great job. It’s always fun to see what your creative mind comes up with.

    ReplyDelete