Thursday, June 21, 2018

AT the BALL .. cards

Hello dear friends 
today I'm sharing four cards made with the 
"SHADES of GREEN" 
range from MEG'S GARDEN
fussy cutting from the epemera sheet & around the pink roses on the background paper
adding cherry blossoms & small roses,  leaves & tying a bow on the watch 
completed this pretty card 'DANCE'
more fussy cutting, adding lace,ribbon, chiffon flower,
medium & small roses, rose buds & leaves 
'LIFE calls the tune we DANCE'
Using my craft knife I cut around the ribbon on the background sheet 
& slid my image under, framed the image with tiny pearls,
added more flowers & rose buds scattered a few pearls & tied with a green bow.
'ROSES & PEARLS' 
Frayed muslin, fussy cutting & image framed in pearls all tied with a soft green bow
'Take TIME to love the little THINGS' 

thank you for calling by my blog
pop into Megs Garden blog & website to view the products I have used
Happy Scrapping
Hugz Annette 

No comments:

Post a Comment